Crypto Improvement Fund (CURRENCY:CIF) traded down 31% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on December 7th. During the last week, Crypto Improvement Fund has traded down 34.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Crypto Improvement Fund coin can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange and Crex24. Crypto Improvement Fund has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $65.00 worth of Crypto Improvement Fund was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Aston (ATX) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00015582 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000304 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000246 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded down 21.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded up 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0385 or 0.00001102 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000022 BTC.
Crypto Improvement Fund Profile
Crypto Improvement Fund is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 9th, 2017. Crypto Improvement Fund’s total supply is 210,523,708 coins. Crypto Improvement Fund’s official Twitter account is @AdminCIF and its Facebook page is accessible here. Crypto Improvement Fund’s official website is www.cryptoimprovementfund.io. The Reddit community for Crypto Improvement Fund is /r/CryptoImprovementFund and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Crypto Improvement Fund Coin Trading
Crypto Improvement Fund can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto Improvement Fund directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crypto Improvement Fund should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Crypto Improvement Fund using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto Improvement Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto Improvement Fund and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.