Dero (CURRENCY:DERO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on December 7th. During the last week, Dero has traded 15% lower against the dollar. Dero has a total market cap of $4.93 million and $17,318.00 worth of Dero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dero coin can now be purchased for $0.84 or 0.00024233 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including TradeOgre and Stocks.Exchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Fantomcoin (FCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- Masari (MSR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00004323 BTC.
- Dashcoin (DSH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- Dinastycoin (DCY) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- BipCoin (BIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000146 BTC.
Dero (DERO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 5th, 2017. Dero’s total supply is 18,400,000 coins and its circulating supply is 5,844,181 coins. Dero’s official Twitter account is @DeroProject. The Reddit community for Dero is /r/DeroProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Dero is dero.io. Dero’s official message board is forum.dero.io.
Dero Coin Trading
Dero can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and TradeOgre. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dero should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.