Ifoods Chain (CURRENCY:IFOOD) traded up 8.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on December 7th. In the last seven days, Ifoods Chain has traded down 36% against the U.S. dollar. One Ifoods Chain token can now be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000013 BTC on popular exchanges including FCoin and Allcoin. Ifoods Chain has a total market cap of $1.16 million and approximately $12,227.00 worth of Ifoods Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008990 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003584 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028872 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $102.44 or 0.02932058 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.80 or 0.00137479 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $6.42 or 0.00183832 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $348.91 or 0.09986924 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000116 BTC.
About Ifoods Chain
Ifoods Chain’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,499,999,990 tokens. Ifoods Chain’s official Twitter account is @IfoodsL. The official website for Ifoods Chain is www.ifoodschain.io. Ifoods Chain’s official message board is www.ifoodschain.io/#/News.
Buying and Selling Ifoods Chain
Ifoods Chain can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin and Allcoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ifoods Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ifoods Chain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ifoods Chain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ifoods Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ifoods Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.