ION (CURRENCY:ION) traded 4.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on December 7th. One ION coin can currently be purchased for about $0.21 or 0.00006164 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Trade By Trade and Upbit. ION has a market capitalization of $4.62 million and approximately $24,315.00 worth of ION was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, ION has traded down 12.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00038035 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00016640 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0538 or 0.00001548 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00010014 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0786 or 0.00002263 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005970 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003435 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0828 or 0.00002384 BTC.
- Ubex (UBEX) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
ION (ION) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 16th, 2015. ION’s total supply is 27,455,932 coins and its circulating supply is 21,555,932 coins. ION’s official Twitter account is @ionomics and its Facebook page is accessible here. ION’s official message board is ion.community. ION’s official website is ionomy.com.
ION Coin Trading
ION can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Trade By Trade and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ION directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ION should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ION using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ION Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ION and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.