JSECOIN (CURRENCY:JSE) traded up 16.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on December 7th. In the last week, JSECOIN has traded 12.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. JSECOIN has a total market capitalization of $652,654.00 and $393.00 worth of JSECOIN was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One JSECOIN token can now be bought for about $0.0015 or 0.00000042 BTC on exchanges including IDEX and LATOKEN.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00009028 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003590 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028943 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $101.65 or 0.02919100 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.79 or 0.00137604 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.40 or 0.00183908 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $346.25 or 0.09943359 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000116 BTC.
JSECOIN Token Profile
JSECOIN’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 443,479,880 tokens. JSECOIN’s official Twitter account is @jsecoin. The Reddit community for JSECOIN is /r/JSEcoin_Official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. JSECOIN’s official message board is jsecoin.com/blog. The official website for JSECOIN is jsecoin.com.
JSECOIN Token Trading
JSECOIN can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and LATOKEN. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as JSECOIN directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade JSECOIN should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy JSECOIN using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for JSECOIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for JSECOIN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.