MaxCoin (CURRENCY:MAX) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on December 7th. During the last seven days, MaxCoin has traded 20.3% lower against the dollar. MaxCoin has a market cap of $456,032.00 and approximately $118.00 worth of MaxCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MaxCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0074 or 0.00000213 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptohub, YoBit and Bittylicious.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $69.25 or 0.01992526 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.46 or 0.00502435 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00021195 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 17.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00010872 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00018708 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00017249 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00007924 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
MaxCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Keccak hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 6th, 2014. MaxCoin’s total supply is 61,445,805 coins. MaxCoin’s official Twitter account is @maxcoinproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for MaxCoin is www.maxcoinproject.org.
MaxCoin Coin Trading
MaxCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, Cryptohub and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MaxCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MaxCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MaxCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MaxCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MaxCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.