Merculet (CURRENCY:MVP) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on December 7th. Merculet has a total market cap of $1.04 million and approximately $185,295.00 worth of Merculet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Merculet has traded 7.4% lower against the dollar. One Merculet token can now be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, Hotbit, Bilaxy and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00009045 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003527 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029005 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $100.98 or 0.02902276 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.74 or 0.00136242 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.25 or 0.00179524 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $342.27 or 0.09837478 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000115 BTC.
Merculet was first traded on April 7th, 2018. Merculet’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,452,537,286 tokens. The Reddit community for Merculet is /r/Merculet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Merculet’s official message board is medium.com/merculet. Merculet’s official Twitter account is @Merculet_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Merculet’s official website is www.merculet.io.
Merculet Token Trading
Merculet can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, IDEX, Bilaxy, Kucoin, OKEx and Rfinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Merculet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Merculet should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Merculet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Merculet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Merculet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.