NoLimitCoin (CURRENCY:NLC2) traded up 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on December 7th. In the last week, NoLimitCoin has traded 15.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. NoLimitCoin has a market cap of $1.07 million and approximately $7,212.00 worth of NoLimitCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NoLimitCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0051 or 0.00000146 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia, YoBit and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00053918 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00005171 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000455 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
NoLimitCoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 11th, 2016. NoLimitCoin’s total supply is 210,579,260 coins. NoLimitCoin’s official Twitter account is @NoLimitCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for NoLimitCoin is /r/nolimitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for NoLimitCoin is nolimitcoin.org.
NoLimitCoin Coin Trading
NoLimitCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bittrex, CryptoBridge, YoBit, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NoLimitCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NoLimitCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NoLimitCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NoLimitCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NoLimitCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.