Omni (CURRENCY:OMNI) traded 9.9% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on December 7th. One Omni coin can currently be purchased for about $2.24 or 0.00064678 BTC on popular exchanges including Poloniex, Bittrex, Cryptohub and C-CEX. During the last week, Omni has traded down 20.5% against the US dollar. Omni has a total market capitalization of $1.26 million and approximately $13,596.00 worth of Omni was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $25.50 or 0.00736316 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0719 or 0.00002076 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00020330 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003379 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000964 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0523 or 0.00001510 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0754 or 0.00002177 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000654 BTC.
Omni (OMNI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 31st, 2013. Omni’s total supply is 618,017 coins and its circulating supply is 561,701 coins. Omni’s official website is www.omnilayer.org. Omni’s official Twitter account is @Omni_layer and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Omni is www.reddit.com/r/omni. The Reddit community for Omni is /r/omni and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Omni
Omni can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Cryptohub, Poloniex and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Omni directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Omni should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Omni using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Omni Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omni and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.