On.Live (CURRENCY:ONL) traded up 7.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on December 7th. On.Live has a total market cap of $1.27 million and $72,959.00 worth of On.Live was traded on exchanges in the last day. One On.Live token can now be bought for about $0.0588 or 0.00001693 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, On.Live has traded 12.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00009033 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003511 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028986 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $102.29 or 0.02945671 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.75 or 0.00136673 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.43 or 0.00185078 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $347.11 or 0.09996006 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000116 BTC.
On.Live’s genesis date was January 22nd, 2018. On.Live’s total supply is 59,725,382 tokens and its circulating supply is 21,622,215 tokens. The Reddit community for On.Live is /r/onlivetv and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. On.Live’s official website is on.live. On.Live’s official Twitter account is @on_live.
Buying and Selling On.Live
On.Live can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as On.Live directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire On.Live should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy On.Live using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for On.Live Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for On.Live and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.