Penguin Coin (CURRENCY:PENG) traded down 6.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on December 7th. Penguin Coin has a total market cap of $239,745.00 and approximately $596.00 worth of Penguin Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Penguin Coin has traded down 35.7% against the dollar. One Penguin Coin coin can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including Bleutrade and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008990 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003584 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028872 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $102.44 or 0.02932058 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.80 or 0.00137479 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $6.42 or 0.00183832 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $348.91 or 0.09986924 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000116 BTC.
Penguin Coin Profile
Penguin Coin’s total supply is 9,726,798,008 coins and its circulating supply is 5,726,798,008 coins. The Reddit community for Penguin Coin is /r/PenguinCoinPENG and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Penguin Coin’s official Twitter account is @coin_penguin. The official website for Penguin Coin is penguincoin.io.
Buying and Selling Penguin Coin
Penguin Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Penguin Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Penguin Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Penguin Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Penguin Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Penguin Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.