Project Pai (CURRENCY:PAI) traded 5.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on December 7th. Project Pai has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $3.15 million worth of Project Pai was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Project Pai has traded down 30.1% against the US dollar. One Project Pai coin can currently be bought for about $0.0503 or 0.00001449 BTC on exchanges including OOOBTC, Huobi, Bitfinex and LBank.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00009033 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003511 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028986 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $102.29 or 0.02945671 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.75 or 0.00136673 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.43 or 0.00185078 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $347.11 or 0.09996006 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000116 BTC.
Project Pai Coin Profile
Project Pai’s launch date was May 24th, 2018. Project Pai’s total supply is 1,660,363,531 coins. The Reddit community for Project Pai is /r/ProjectPai and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Project Pai is medium.com/project-pai. Project Pai’s official Twitter account is @projectpai. The official website for Project Pai is projectpai.com.
Project Pai Coin Trading
Project Pai can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, OOOBTC, LBank and Bitfinex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Project Pai directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Project Pai should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Project Pai using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Project Pai Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Project Pai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.