RoBET (CURRENCY:ROBET) traded 16.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on December 7th. During the last week, RoBET has traded 318.4% higher against the US dollar. RoBET has a market cap of $1.21 million and $36.00 worth of RoBET was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One RoBET token can currently be purchased for about $1.52 or 0.00043520 BTC on exchanges including YoBit and LATOKEN.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00009028 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003590 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028943 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $101.65 or 0.02919100 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00006839 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.79 or 0.00137604 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.40 or 0.00183908 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $346.25 or 0.09943359 BTC.
RoBET (CRYPTO:ROBET) is a token. It launched on August 16th, 2018. RoBET’s total supply is 102,102,102 tokens and its circulating supply is 798,697 tokens. The official website for RoBET is www.robetcoin.com. RoBET’s official Twitter account is @RoBET_Coin.
RoBET Token Trading
RoBET can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RoBET directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RoBET should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy RoBET using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RoBET Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RoBET and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.