SafeInsure (CURRENCY:SINS) traded 6.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on December 7th. SafeInsure has a market capitalization of $2.71 million and approximately $133,376.00 worth of SafeInsure was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, SafeInsure has traded down 20.2% against the U.S. dollar. One SafeInsure coin can currently be purchased for approximately $2.58 or 0.00074060 BTC on major exchanges including Escodex and Crex24.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- BitRewards (BIT) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000340 BTC.
- Graphcoin (GRPH) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- Printex (PRTX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Zoomba (ZBA) traded down 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- Rhenium (XRH) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Havy (HAVY) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Delizia (DELIZ) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000586 BTC.
SafeInsure (SINS) is a coin. SafeInsure’s total supply is 1,242,872 coins and its circulating supply is 1,050,000 coins. SafeInsure’s official Twitter account is @SafeInsure. The official website for SafeInsure is www.safeinsure.io.
SafeInsure Coin Trading
SafeInsure can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Escodex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SafeInsure directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SafeInsure should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SafeInsure using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SafeInsure Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SafeInsure and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.