Sativacoin (CURRENCY:STV) traded flat against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on December 7th. One Sativacoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0052 or 0.00000080 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. Over the last week, Sativacoin has traded flat against the dollar. Sativacoin has a market capitalization of $36,592.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Sativacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded 118.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Sativacoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 21st, 2014. Sativacoin’s total supply is 7,096,834 coins. The official website for Sativacoin is www.sativacoin.io. Sativacoin’s official Twitter account is @sativacoins.
Buying and Selling Sativacoin
Sativacoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sativacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sativacoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sativacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sativacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sativacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.