SIBCoin (CURRENCY:SIB) traded up 16.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on December 7th. Over the last seven days, SIBCoin has traded down 4% against the US dollar. One SIBCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0572 or 0.00001646 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia, Upbit and BTC-Alpha. SIBCoin has a market cap of $983,960.00 and $341,269.00 worth of SIBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3,474.00 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $95.10 or 0.02738687 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $108.09 or 0.03112632 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.31 or 0.00757695 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.37 or 0.01392814 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 14.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00112567 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $59.42 or 0.01711190 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.86 or 0.00370217 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00025220 BTC.
SIBCoin Coin Profile
SIBCoin (SIB) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11GOST hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 9th, 2015. SIBCoin’s total supply is 17,208,979 coins. SIBCoin’s official Twitter account is @SibChervonec and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SIBCoin is sibcoin.money.
SIBCoin Coin Trading
SIBCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit, BTC-Alpha, Livecoin, C-CEX, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SIBCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SIBCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SIBCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SIBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SIBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.