StarCoin (CURRENCY:KST) traded down 15.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on December 7th. Over the last seven days, StarCoin has traded down 36% against the dollar. One StarCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0053 or 0.00000152 BTC on major exchanges including CoinBene and Coinnest. StarCoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and $2,528.00 worth of StarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $25.81 or 0.00741964 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0715 or 0.00002056 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00020417 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003386 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000969 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0770 or 0.00002213 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0529 or 0.00001522 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000653 BTC.
KST is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 24th, 2018. StarCoin’s total supply is 877,631,077 coins. StarCoin’s official Twitter account is @StarkstTeam. The official message board for StarCoin is www.starcointalk.com. The official website for StarCoin is www.starcoin.tv.
Buying and Selling StarCoin
StarCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinnest and CoinBene. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as StarCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade StarCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase StarCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for StarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StarCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.