StarterCoin (CURRENCY:STAC) traded up 24.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on December 7th. In the last week, StarterCoin has traded down 4.7% against the dollar. One StarterCoin token can now be bought for $0.0008 or 0.00000022 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid and Bancor Network. StarterCoin has a total market capitalization of $215,642.00 and approximately $259.00 worth of StarterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00009033 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003511 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028986 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $102.29 or 0.02945671 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.75 or 0.00136673 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.43 or 0.00185078 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $347.11 or 0.09996006 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000116 BTC.
StarterCoin Token Profile
StarterCoin’s launch date was November 23rd, 2017. StarterCoin’s total supply is 342,007,189 tokens and its circulating supply is 282,407,189 tokens. The Reddit community for StarterCoin is /r/coinstarterico. The official website for StarterCoin is www.coinstarter.com. StarterCoin’s official Twitter account is @realCoinStarter.
Buying and Selling StarterCoin
StarterCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network and Liquid. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as StarterCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire StarterCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase StarterCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for StarterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StarterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.