Steem Dollars (CURRENCY:SBD) traded 5.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on December 7th. Steem Dollars has a total market cap of $7.73 million and $725,361.00 worth of Steem Dollars was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Steem Dollars has traded 26.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Steem Dollars coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.60 or 0.00017352 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Poloniex, GOPAX and OpenLedger DEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.38 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $107.27 or 0.03085325 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00007271 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00006321 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00016659 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $70.51 or 0.02027999 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00009166 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00013540 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00065999 BTC.
Steem Dollars Profile
Steem Dollars (CRYPTO:SBD) is a coin. Steem Dollars’ total supply is 12,814,017 coins. The Reddit community for Steem Dollars is /r/steemit and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Steem Dollars’ official Twitter account is @steemit and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Steem Dollars is steemit.com/@steemitblog. The official website for Steem Dollars is steem.io.
Buying and Selling Steem Dollars
Steem Dollars can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: GOPAX, HitBTC, Poloniex, Bittrex, OpenLedger DEX and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Steem Dollars directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Steem Dollars should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Steem Dollars using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Steem Dollars Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steem Dollars and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.