Swisscoin (CURRENCY:SIC) traded 52% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on December 7th. One Swisscoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Rfinex and CoinExchange. In the last seven days, Swisscoin has traded 7.6% lower against the US dollar. Swisscoin has a market capitalization of $848,555.00 and approximately $3,046.00 worth of Swisscoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00007903 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00022139 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.49 or 0.00273917 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00017515 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 18% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 16.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000269 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000788 BTC.
SIC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Swisscoin’s total supply is 10,200,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 8,166,565,613 coins. Swisscoin’s official website is www.swisscoin.community. Swisscoin’s official message board is www.swisscoin.community/#news. Swisscoin’s official Twitter account is @Swisscoin_Dev.
Swisscoin Coin Trading
Swisscoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Rfinex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Swisscoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Swisscoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Swisscoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Swisscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Swisscoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.