Travelflex (CURRENCY:TRF) traded up 25.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on December 7th. One Travelflex coin can now be bought for $0.0052 or 0.00000150 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene, BTC-Alpha and Stocks.Exchange. Over the last week, Travelflex has traded down 31.1% against the U.S. dollar. Travelflex has a total market cap of $412,059.00 and $1,539.00 worth of Travelflex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded up 27.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00008165 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002977 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0314 or 0.00000902 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Travelflex Coin Profile
Travelflex (CRYPTO:TRF) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 12th, 2017. Travelflex’s total supply is 107,325,263 coins and its circulating supply is 78,905,319 coins. Travelflex’s official website is travelflex.org. Travelflex’s official Twitter account is @travelflexcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Travelflex
Travelflex can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CoinBene and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Travelflex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Travelflex should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Travelflex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Travelflex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Travelflex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.