TrueDeck (CURRENCY:TDP) traded down 1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on December 7th. One TrueDeck token can currently be bought for approximately $0.63 or 0.00018132 BTC on popular exchanges including Crex24 and Mercatox. During the last seven days, TrueDeck has traded down 11.2% against the US dollar. TrueDeck has a total market capitalization of $6.34 million and approximately $216,821.00 worth of TrueDeck was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00009028 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003590 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028943 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $101.65 or 0.02919100 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.79 or 0.00137604 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.40 or 0.00183908 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $346.25 or 0.09943359 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000116 BTC.
TrueDeck’s genesis date was May 29th, 2018. TrueDeck’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,045,548 tokens. TrueDeck’s official website is truedeck.io. TrueDeck’s official Twitter account is @TrueDeckCasino. TrueDeck’s official message board is medium.com/@truedeck.
TrueDeck Token Trading
TrueDeck can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrueDeck directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TrueDeck should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TrueDeck using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TrueDeck Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueDeck and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.