Wispr (CURRENCY:WSP) traded 200.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on December 7th. Wispr has a market capitalization of $92,307.00 and $1.00 worth of Wispr was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Wispr coin can currently be purchased for $0.0035 or 0.00000100 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. Over the last week, Wispr has traded down 3.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00038236 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00004681 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000829 BTC.
- CoinToGo (2GO) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0637 or 0.00001830 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 93% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0314 or 0.00000901 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Arepacoin (AREPA) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- RPICoin (RPI) traded 18.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- BlazeCoin (BLZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
WSP is a coin. Wispr’s total supply is 27,806,903 coins and its circulating supply is 26,501,896 coins. The official website for Wispr is wispr.tech. Wispr’s official Twitter account is @WisprTech and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Wispr
Wispr can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wispr directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wispr should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Wispr using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wispr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wispr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.