Zap (CURRENCY:ZAP) traded up 3.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on December 7th. In the last seven days, Zap has traded 3.9% higher against the dollar. Zap has a total market capitalization of $1.05 million and approximately $3,871.00 worth of Zap was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zap token can currently be bought for about $0.0081 or 0.00000234 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00009033 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003511 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028986 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $102.29 or 0.02945671 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.75 or 0.00136673 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.43 or 0.00185078 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $347.11 or 0.09996006 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000116 BTC.
Zap was first traded on October 18th, 2017. Zap’s total supply is 520,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 128,694,534 tokens. The Reddit community for Zap is /r/ZapStore and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zap’s official Twitter account is @ZapOracles and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Zap is www.zap.org.
Buying and Selling Zap
Zap can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zap directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zap should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zap using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.