ZEST (CURRENCY:ZEST) traded up 14.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on December 7th. During the last week, ZEST has traded 25.4% lower against the dollar. ZEST has a market cap of $185,725.00 and $0.00 worth of ZEST was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZEST coin can currently be bought for $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00073976 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded 18% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 17.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000472 BTC.
- Graphcoin (GRPH) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000216 BTC.
- Printex (PRTX) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Zoomba (ZBA) traded down 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- Rhenium (XRH) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Havy (HAVY) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Delizia (DELIZ) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000585 BTC.
ZEST (ZEST) is a coin. ZEST’s total supply is 2,314,063 coins and its circulating supply is 2,272,798 coins. ZEST’s official website is www.zestcoin.io. ZEST’s official Twitter account is @zestcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ZEST Coin Trading
ZEST can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZEST directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZEST should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZEST using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZEST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZEST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.