AdHive (CURRENCY:ADH) traded down 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on December 8th. Over the last week, AdHive has traded down 32.4% against the U.S. dollar. One AdHive token can currently be purchased for $0.0034 or 0.00000101 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, IDEX and Liquid. AdHive has a market capitalization of $382,944.00 and $34,162.00 worth of AdHive was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000010 BTC.
AdHive is a token. It launched on April 10th, 2018. AdHive’s total supply is 392,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 111,921,314 tokens. The Reddit community for AdHive is /r/AdhiveTv and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for AdHive is medium.com/@AdHiveTV. AdHive’s official website is adhive.tv. AdHive’s official Twitter account is @AdhiveTv and its Facebook page is accessible here.
AdHive Token Trading
AdHive can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdHive directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AdHive should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AdHive using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AdHive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdHive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.