Advanced Technology Coin (CURRENCY:ARC) traded 0.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. Advanced Technology Coin has a total market capitalization of $135,061.00 and $206.00 worth of Advanced Technology Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Advanced Technology Coin has traded 24% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Advanced Technology Coin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0053 or 0.00000156 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Livecoin and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Aston (ATX) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00015804 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000246 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00001109 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
About Advanced Technology Coin
Advanced Technology Coin (CRYPTO:ARC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on July 24th, 2014. Advanced Technology Coin’s total supply is 25,250,626 coins. Advanced Technology Coin’s official Twitter account is @ArcticCoin_Main. The official website for Advanced Technology Coin is arcticcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Advanced Technology Coin
Advanced Technology Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Advanced Technology Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Advanced Technology Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Advanced Technology Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Advanced Technology Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Advanced Technology Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.