AidCoin (CURRENCY:AID) traded down 15.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on December 8th. One AidCoin token can currently be purchased for $0.0233 or 0.00000686 BTC on exchanges including Ethfinex, Upbit, Bittrex and Bancor Network. During the last week, AidCoin has traded 1.8% higher against the US dollar. AidCoin has a market capitalization of $1.01 million and $355,335.00 worth of AidCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008852 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003330 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00029933 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $101.60 or 0.02995550 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.40 or 0.00129773 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.85 or 0.00172593 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $332.45 or 0.09801612 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000112 BTC.
AidCoin Token Profile
AidCoin launched on November 2nd, 2017. AidCoin’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 43,302,057 tokens. The official message board for AidCoin is medium.com/aidcoin. The official website for AidCoin is www.aidcoin.co. AidCoin’s official Twitter account is @aid_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for AidCoin is /r/AidCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling AidCoin
AidCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, Bittrex, Upbit and Bancor Network. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AidCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AidCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AidCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AidCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AidCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.