Apollo Currency (CURRENCY:APL) traded 2% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. In the last seven days, Apollo Currency has traded down 32.6% against the dollar. Apollo Currency has a total market cap of $6.56 million and approximately $421,625.00 worth of Apollo Currency was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Apollo Currency coin can currently be bought for $0.0004 or 0.00000013 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinBene and IDAX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00036407 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00015753 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0513 or 0.00001506 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009663 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0731 or 0.00002146 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00005683 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003318 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00006137 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00002263 BTC.
- Ubex (UBEX) traded up 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000018 BTC.
About Apollo Currency
APL uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on July 28th, 2018. Apollo Currency’s total supply is 21,165,096,531 coins and its circulating supply is 14,685,096,531 coins. Apollo Currency’s official Twitter account is @ApolloCurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here. Apollo Currency’s official website is www.apollocurrency.com.
Buying and Selling Apollo Currency
Apollo Currency can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene and IDAX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apollo Currency directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Apollo Currency should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Apollo Currency using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Apollo Currency Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apollo Currency and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.