ARbit (CURRENCY:ARB) traded up 29.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. One ARbit coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000014 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, ARbit has traded up 13.7% against the US dollar. ARbit has a market capitalization of $4,862.00 and $29.00 worth of ARbit was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded 14.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded up 52.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded 27.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
ARbit (ARB) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 8th, 2015. ARbit’s total supply is 10,149,710 coins. ARbit’s official Twitter account is @get_ARbit and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ARbit
ARbit can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ARbit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ARbit should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ARbit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ARbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ARbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.