ArbitrageCT (CURRENCY:ARCT) traded up 3.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on December 8th. One ArbitrageCT token can now be purchased for about $0.0011 or 0.00000032 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Mercatox and HitBTC. During the last seven days, ArbitrageCT has traded down 26.3% against the U.S. dollar. ArbitrageCT has a market cap of $100,058.00 and approximately $1,008.00 worth of ArbitrageCT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008892 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003466 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029505 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $99.85 or 0.02916530 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.58 or 0.00133918 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.06 or 0.00176951 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $335.62 or 0.09802935 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000114 BTC.
ArbitrageCT’s launch date was October 6th, 2017. ArbitrageCT’s total supply is 151,219,180 tokens and its circulating supply is 90,145,179 tokens. The official website for ArbitrageCT is arbitragect.com. ArbitrageCT’s official Twitter account is @arbitrage_ct. The Reddit community for ArbitrageCT is /r/arbitrageCT.
ArbitrageCT Token Trading
ArbitrageCT can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, YoBit and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ArbitrageCT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ArbitrageCT should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ArbitrageCT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ArbitrageCT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ArbitrageCT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.