Arionum (CURRENCY:ARO) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. One Arionum coin can now be bought for $0.0122 or 0.00000357 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, Arionum has traded 4.6% lower against the dollar. Arionum has a total market cap of $910,426.00 and $79,369.00 worth of Arionum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,390.79 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $87.33 or 0.02565224 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.52 or 0.02982070 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.95 or 0.00703477 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $44.43 or 0.01305245 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.69 or 0.00108420 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.64 or 0.01634420 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.73 or 0.00344662 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00024441 BTC.
Arionum Coin Profile
Arionum (CRYPTO:ARO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-512 hashing algorithm. It launched on January 8th, 2018. Arionum’s total supply is 545,399,000 coins and its circulating supply is 74,847,830 coins. Arionum’s official Twitter account is @ArionumCrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. Arionum’s official message board is forum.arionum.com. The official website for Arionum is www.arionum.com.
Arionum Coin Trading
Arionum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Arionum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Arionum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Arionum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Arionum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Arionum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.