ArtByte (CURRENCY:ABY) traded up 7.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on December 8th. ArtByte has a total market cap of $925,059.00 and approximately $5,126.00 worth of ArtByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, ArtByte has traded 14.6% lower against the US dollar. One ArtByte coin can currently be purchased for $0.0012 or 0.00000034 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia and Bittrex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $24.75 or 0.00722915 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00001956 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00020791 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003300 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000955 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0494 or 0.00001444 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0692 or 0.00002023 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000659 BTC.
ArtByte (ABY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 1st, 2014. ArtByte’s total supply is 792,537,250 coins. ArtByte’s official Twitter account is @artbyteme and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for ArtByte is /r/ArtByte and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for ArtByte is www.artbyte.me.
Buying and Selling ArtByte
ArtByte can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ArtByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ArtByte should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ArtByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ArtByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ArtByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.