AsiaCoin (CURRENCY:AC) traded up 4.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on December 8th. In the last week, AsiaCoin has traded down 4.5% against the dollar. One AsiaCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0008 or 0.00000024 BTC on exchanges. AsiaCoin has a market capitalization of $1.68 million and approximately $32.00 worth of AsiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Linda (LINDA) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00004559 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000023 BTC.
AsiaCoin Coin Profile
AsiaCoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 26th, 2014. AsiaCoin’s total supply is 2,065,779,360 coins. AsiaCoin’s official Twitter account is @AsiaCoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. AsiaCoin’s official website is www.thecoin.asia.
Buying and Selling AsiaCoin
AsiaCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AsiaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AsiaCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AsiaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AsiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AsiaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.