ATLANT (CURRENCY:ATL) traded up 1.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. ATLANT has a total market cap of $750,384.00 and $56,412.00 worth of ATLANT was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ATLANT token can now be bought for about $0.0200 or 0.00000583 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, OKEx, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Exrates. During the last seven days, ATLANT has traded 22.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008889 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003471 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029383 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $100.44 or 0.02928973 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.57 or 0.00133127 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.04 or 0.00176147 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $333.20 or 0.09715647 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000113 BTC.
ATLANT’s launch date was July 29th, 2017. ATLANT’s total supply is 54,175,041 tokens and its circulating supply is 37,551,901 tokens. The official message board for ATLANT is medium.com/@atlantio. The Reddit community for ATLANT is /r/Atlantio and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ATLANT’s official Twitter account is @atlantio and its Facebook page is accessible here. ATLANT’s official website is atlant.io.
ATLANT Token Trading
ATLANT can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, YoBit, Mercatox, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), OKEx and Exrates. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ATLANT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ATLANT should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ATLANT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ATLANT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATLANT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.