AudioCoin (CURRENCY:ADC) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. In the last seven days, AudioCoin has traded down 23% against the dollar. AudioCoin has a market capitalization of $323,166.00 and approximately $101.00 worth of AudioCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AudioCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000010 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and Bleutrade.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00008368 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00022592 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $9.81 or 0.00287215 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00018502 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 25.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000772 BTC.
ADC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 27th, 2014. AudioCoin’s total supply is 939,457,388 coins. AudioCoin’s official Twitter account is @Aurovine. AudioCoin’s official website is www.audiocoin.eu.
Buying and Selling AudioCoin
AudioCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and Bleutrade. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AudioCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AudioCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AudioCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AudioCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AudioCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.