Auroracoin (CURRENCY:AUR) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. Auroracoin has a total market capitalization of $1.77 million and $1,710.00 worth of Auroracoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Auroracoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.10 or 0.00003017 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, ISX, YoBit and Bittrex. During the last seven days, Auroracoin has traded 12.1% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00008343 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00022626 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.73 or 0.00283899 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00018464 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000777 BTC.
Auroracoin (CRYPTO:AUR) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 25th, 2014. Auroracoin’s total supply is 17,094,053 coins. The official message board for Auroracoin is auroraspjall.is. The Reddit community for Auroracoin is /r/auroracoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Auroracoin is auroracoin.is. Auroracoin’s official Twitter account is @officialAUR and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Auroracoin
Auroracoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, ISX, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Auroracoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Auroracoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Auroracoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Auroracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Auroracoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.