Aventus (CURRENCY:AVT) traded 3.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on December 8th. One Aventus token can currently be bought for about $0.16 or 0.00004713 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, Gatecoin, HitBTC and Ethfinex. During the last seven days, Aventus has traded down 22.3% against the US dollar. Aventus has a total market cap of $959,401.00 and $7,874.00 worth of Aventus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008830 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003409 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029868 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $102.23 or 0.03014027 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00130344 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.86 or 0.00172776 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $330.63 or 0.09747889 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000113 BTC.
Aventus’ launch date was July 19th, 2017. Aventus’ total supply is 10,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,000,000 tokens. Aventus’ official Twitter account is @AventusPF and its Facebook page is accessible here. Aventus’ official website is aventus.io. Aventus’ official message board is blog.aventus.io. The Reddit community for Aventus is /r/Aventus and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Aventus Token Trading
Aventus can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Mercatox, HitBTC, Gatecoin, OKEx and Ethfinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aventus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aventus should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aventus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aventus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aventus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.