Banyan Network (CURRENCY:BBN) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on December 8th. Banyan Network has a total market capitalization of $1.17 million and $58,850.00 worth of Banyan Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Banyan Network token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0025 or 0.00000073 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinEx, IDEX, Bibox and Ethfinex. Over the last week, Banyan Network has traded down 27.1% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- APIS (APIS) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000345 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00006566 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000929 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- POPCHAIN (PCH) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded down 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000554 BTC.
About Banyan Network
Banyan Network uses the hashing algorithm. Banyan Network’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 471,932,830 tokens. Banyan Network’s official Twitter account is @banyan_network. Banyan Network’s official website is www.banyanbbt.org. The Reddit community for Banyan Network is /r/BanyanNetwork.
Banyan Network Token Trading
Banyan Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, CoinEx, Bibox and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Banyan Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Banyan Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Banyan Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Banyan Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Banyan Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.