Bismuth (CURRENCY:BIS) traded 7.2% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. In the last week, Bismuth has traded 29.8% lower against the US dollar. Bismuth has a market capitalization of $3.16 million and $12,778.00 worth of Bismuth was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bismuth coin can now be purchased for about $0.22 or 0.00006564 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- APIS (APIS) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000930 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- POPCHAIN (PCH) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded down 17% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000557 BTC.
Bismuth (CRYPTO:BIS) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on May 1st, 2017. Bismuth’s total supply is 14,922,568 coins and its circulating supply is 14,202,167 coins. Bismuth’s official website is bismuth.cz. The official message board for Bismuth is bismuth.cz/forum. The Reddit community for Bismuth is /r/cryptobismuth and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bismuth’s official Twitter account is @cryptobismuth and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bismuth Coin Trading
Bismuth can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bismuth directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bismuth should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bismuth using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bismuth Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bismuth and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.