Bitcoin Atom (CURRENCY:BCA) traded up 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. During the last week, Bitcoin Atom has traded 6.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin Atom coin can currently be bought for $0.19 or 0.00005692 BTC on popular exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and Exrates. Bitcoin Atom has a total market cap of $3.57 million and approximately $67,964.00 worth of Bitcoin Atom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000343 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded up 24.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00006532 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
About Bitcoin Atom
BCA is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It launched on December 4th, 2017. Bitcoin Atom’s total supply is 21,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 18,373,500 coins. Bitcoin Atom’s official Twitter account is @atombitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitcoin Atom is bitcoinatom.io. Bitcoin Atom’s official message board is medium.com/@bitcoinatom. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Atom is /r/bitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Atom
Bitcoin Atom can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and Exrates. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Atom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Atom should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Atom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Atom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Atom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.