BitcoinX (CURRENCY:BCX) traded up 7.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. One BitcoinX coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0021 or 0.00000061 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, BtcTrade.im, ZB.COM and Huobi. In the last seven days, BitcoinX has traded down 17.4% against the US dollar. BitcoinX has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $47,093.00 worth of BitcoinX was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58.50 or 0.01710579 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded down 29% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Bitcoin W Spectrum (BWS) traded up 24.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- ProCurrency (PROC) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- LePen (LEPEN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SHACoin (SHA) traded 25% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
BCX is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 10th, 2014. BitcoinX’s total supply is 167,361,683,927 coins. The official website for BitcoinX is bcx.org. BitcoinX’s official Twitter account is @bcx_team and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BitcoinX is /r/BCXofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
BitcoinX Coin Trading
BitcoinX can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, BtcTrade.im, ZB.COM, Gate.io, CoinEgg, Huobi and cfinex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitcoinX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitcoinX should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitcoinX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitcoinX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitcoinX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.