BitcoinZ (CURRENCY:BTCZ) traded down 15.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. One BitcoinZ coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex, Crex24, BTC-Alpha and Exmo. During the last week, BitcoinZ has traded 26.7% lower against the dollar. BitcoinZ has a market capitalization of $646,060.00 and $189,532.00 worth of BitcoinZ was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.60 or 0.01632132 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.90 or 0.00349249 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00053232 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.91 or 0.00144002 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009815 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00030320 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00004018 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 36% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00003001 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
BitcoinZ is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on September 10th, 2017. BitcoinZ’s total supply is 3,251,137,669 coins. The Reddit community for BitcoinZ is /r/BTCZCommunity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BitcoinZ’s official Twitter account is @BTCZCommunity and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for BitcoinZ is info.btcz.rocks. BitcoinZ’s official website is btcz.rocks/en.
BitcoinZ Coin Trading
BitcoinZ can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, BTC-Alpha, Exmo, Stocks.Exchange, Crex24, Exrates and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitcoinZ directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitcoinZ should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitcoinZ using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitcoinZ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitcoinZ and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.