Bitgem (CURRENCY:BTG) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. In the last seven days, Bitgem has traded flat against the US dollar. One Bitgem coin can now be bought for approximately $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC on exchanges. Bitgem has a market capitalization of $171,192.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Bitgem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.87 or 0.01664456 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.23 or 0.00357795 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 16% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00058125 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.83 or 0.00141505 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00009928 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00029921 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00004013 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 77.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003499 BTC.
BTG is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 25th, 2017. Bitgem’s total supply is 61,349 coins. Bitgem’s official Twitter account is @bitcoingold. Bitgem’s official website is www.bitgem.pw.
Bitgem Coin Trading
Bitgem can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitgem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitgem should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitgem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitgem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitgem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.