Bitvolt (CURRENCY:VOLT) traded 0% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. One Bitvolt coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Bitvolt has traded 15.4% lower against the dollar. Bitvolt has a market capitalization of $3,455.00 and $0.00 worth of Bitvolt was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00055183 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00005037 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000515 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000147 BTC.
Bitvolt is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 6th, 2017. Bitvolt’s total supply is 61,608,156 coins and its circulating supply is 16,588,056 coins. The official website for Bitvolt is bitvolt.co.
Bitvolt Coin Trading
Bitvolt can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitvolt directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitvolt should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitvolt using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitvolt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitvolt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.