Blockport (CURRENCY:BPT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on December 8th. In the last week, Blockport has traded 24.4% lower against the dollar. One Blockport token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0420 or 0.00001237 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin and IDEX. Blockport has a market capitalization of $2.22 million and $98,798.00 worth of Blockport was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008852 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003330 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00029933 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.60 or 0.02995550 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.40 or 0.00129773 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.85 or 0.00172593 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $332.45 or 0.09801612 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000112 BTC.
Blockport launched on December 8th, 2017. Blockport’s total supply is 69,434,800 tokens and its circulating supply is 52,870,933 tokens. The Reddit community for Blockport is /r/Blockport and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Blockport is medium.com/blockport. The official website for Blockport is www.blockport.io. Blockport’s official Twitter account is @BlockportNL and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Blockport
Blockport can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blockport directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blockport should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Blockport using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blockport Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blockport and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.