Bonpay (CURRENCY:BON) traded 0.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. Bonpay has a market cap of $294,882.00 and approximately $12,209.00 worth of Bonpay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bonpay token can now be purchased for about $0.0261 or 0.00000770 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Mercatox and C-CEX. During the last seven days, Bonpay has traded down 17.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008852 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003330 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00029933 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $101.60 or 0.02995550 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.40 or 0.00129773 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.85 or 0.00172593 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $332.45 or 0.09801612 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000112 BTC.
Bonpay Token Profile
Bonpay was first traded on October 1st, 2017. Bonpay’s total supply is 21,745,688 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,290,301 tokens. The official website for Bonpay is bonpay.com. The Reddit community for Bonpay is /r/Bonpay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bonpay’s official Twitter account is @Bonpay_com and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bonpay’s official message board is medium.com/@bonpay.
Bonpay Token Trading
Bonpay can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, C-CEX, Cryptopia and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bonpay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bonpay should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bonpay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bonpay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bonpay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.