Bottos (CURRENCY:BTO) traded 2.6% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on December 8th. Bottos has a total market cap of $3.95 million and approximately $216,008.00 worth of Bottos was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Bottos has traded 27.9% lower against the US dollar. One Bottos token can currently be bought for about $0.0077 or 0.00000228 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LBank, OTCBTC, Bibox and Gate.io.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008790 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003383 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029845 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $102.23 or 0.03012111 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00130296 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.88 or 0.00173261 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $333.68 or 0.09831659 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000114 BTC.
Bottos launched on November 7th, 2017. Bottos’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 509,990,153 tokens. Bottos’ official website is www.bottos.org. The official message board for Bottos is medium.com/bottos. Bottos’ official Twitter account is @bottos_ai and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bottos
Bottos can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, Bit-Z, Bibox, CoinEgg, IDEX, LBank, Gate.io and OTCBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bottos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bottos should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bottos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bottos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bottos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.