Breakout (CURRENCY:BRK) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. Breakout has a market cap of $464,890.00 and $298.00 worth of Breakout was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Breakout coin can now be bought for about $0.0245 or 0.00000715 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. During the last week, Breakout has traded 13.9% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008706 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 20.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003554 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000295 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000609 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Breakout is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 15th, 2015. Breakout’s total supply is 18,949,258 coins. The Reddit community for Breakout is /r/breakoutcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Breakout is www.breakoutcoin.com. Breakout’s official Twitter account is @BreakoutGaming and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Breakout
Breakout can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Breakout directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Breakout should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Breakout using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Breakout Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Breakout and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.