Bulwark (CURRENCY:BWK) traded up 3.4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on December 8th. One Bulwark coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.28 or 0.00008069 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. In the last seven days, Bulwark has traded 30.8% lower against the dollar. Bulwark has a total market capitalization of $4.01 million and approximately $12,930.00 worth of Bulwark was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Electra (ECA) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Denarius (D) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003261 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded 22.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Bulwark (BWK) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the NIST5 hashing algorithm. It launched on December 2nd, 2017. Bulwark’s total supply is 14,775,571 coins and its circulating supply is 14,456,517 coins. Bulwark’s official website is bulwarkcrypto.com. Bulwark’s official Twitter account is @BulwarkCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bulwark is /r/bulwarkcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bulwark Coin Trading
Bulwark can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bulwark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bulwark should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bulwark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bulwark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bulwark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.